3. To download, install, access or use the App, You must be 13 years of age or over. If You are under 13 and You wish to use download, install, access or use the App, You must get consent from Your parent or guardian before doing so.
4. You shall not:
5. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
6. You hereby grant to us or our licensors an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which You submit to us or the App for the purpose of use on the App or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media, including, but not limited to, on our website or in our journals) our services. You agree that You waive Your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify Your submission.
7. You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the App, and for conclusions drawn from such use. Neither we nor our licensors shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by You in connection with the App, or any actions taken by us at Your direction.
8. You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the App which we make from time to time.
Availability of the App, Security & Accuracy
10. We make no warranty that Your access to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
11. Access to the App may be suspended or withdrawn to or from You personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the App for any reason. If we impose restrictions on You personally, You must not attempt to use the App under any other name or user or on any other mobile device.
12. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with all hardware and software which You may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to Your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of Your download, installation, access to or use of the App or Your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the App. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
13. We may change or update the App and anything described in it without notice to You. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the App, or close it indefinitely.
14. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that information and materials on the App are correct, or are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law.
Independence from Platforms
15. The App is independent of any platform on which it is located. The App is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
16. Your download, installation, access to or use of the App is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
18. You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App (e.g. You must ensure that Your use of the App is not in violation of Your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
Limitation of Liability
19.1 You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the app. The app is available “as is,” and “as available”. You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied.
19.2 We do not warrant use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected or corrected. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for any computer viruses, bugs, malicious code or other harmful components, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the app.
19.3 We have no duty to update or modify the app and we are not liable for our failure to do so.
19.4 In no event, under no legal or equitable theory (whether tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise), other than for death or injury caused by our negligence or that of our licensors shall we or any of our employees, directors, officers, agents licensors or affiliates, be liable hereunder or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the app, the use of the app or our agreement with you concerning the app.
19.5 We encourage all users with allergens to speak with our staff before ordering any food – as the application can’t be 100%, 100% of the time.
19.6 You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our licensors against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with third party claims in connection with the Your use of the App
20.1 Both parties shall comply at all times with all relevant laws in the United Kingdom regarding data protection and the use of any personal data. All personal data collected via the App shall remain under the ownership or control of the data controller.
20.3 Each party shall, where it is the data processor:
Third Party Rights